Improve on the violin every single week while having fun making music with other adults.
Save with a Quarterly Membership.
What you'll get:
- 4 Group Classes per month that are good for 31 days
- Receive one free, extra group class each month!
- Flexible scheduling during the month - choose whichever days you like.
- A great value at only $40/class.
- Pay just $40/week for the NYC Violin Community of adult students, experienced teachers and guidance on what to practice throughout the week to improve on your goals.
- Attend in-person or online.
- In-Person classes located conveniently across from Penn Station in NYC.
- Free sheet music for the class
- Unlimited Class Replays
- 10% off retail items, including violins (in-store only) & practice room time.
- 24/7 Song Library Access with tons of arrangments in pop, rock, classical, fiddle and more!
- Attend extra classes at a huge discount (as available)
- Cancel anytime with one click, and finish out your month of benefits.
Important: Please note that this membership is billed every 4 weeks (28 days). You have one month to take your 5 classes. After 31 days, your class credits will reset, and you may not use credits purchased over one month ago.
You'll be receiving 2 emails. One is a membership confirmation email and the other is your package code to schedule your group classes.
Schedule Your Class
Choose any class to attend for the week by scheduling in advance. Drop-ins are allowed, but seats are not guaranteed unless you schedule in advance.
2 Hour Cancellation Policy
We plan our classes based on who has signed up for the day. We also have limited seating. If you can't make a class, you must cancel or reschedule at least 2 hours in advance or you'll lose the class credit.
Canceling, Upgrading & Downgrading
Cancel your membership any time by going to "Settings" in your account. You can cancel anytime and you'll still receive all your monthly benefits until 4 weeks from your last payment.
To upgrade or downgrade membership levels, simply cancel your current level and sign up at the new level. Unfortunately at this time, we can't offer partial refunds, so you may want to change over when the previous cycle is up.
No refunds are offered since the price of the membership is determined by the number of students we plan on having.