Improve on the violin every single week while having fun making music with other adults.
What you'll get:
- 4 Group Classes per month that are good for 35 days
- Flexible scheduling during the month - choose whichever days you like.
- 2 Additional Online Group Classes each month, good for 35 days.
- A great value at only $40/class.
- Pay just $40/week for the NYC Violin Community of adult students, experienced teachers and guidance on what to practice throughout the week to improve on your goals.
- Attend in-person or online.
- In-Person classes located conveniently across from Penn Station in NYC.
- 2 free additional online group classes (that's 6 classes a month!)
- Free sheet music for the class
- Unlimited Class Replays
- 10% off retail items, including violins (in-store only) & practice room time.
- 24/7 Song Library Access with tons of arrangments in pop, rock, classical, fiddle and more!
- Attend extra classes at a huge discount (as available)
- Cancel anytime with one click, and finish out your month of benefits.
Important: Please note that this membership is billed every 4 weeks. You have 28 days to take your 4 classes (plus 2 free extra online classes). After 4 weeks, your class credits will reset.
You'll be receiving 2 emails. One is a confirmation. The other is your package code to schedule your group classes (if you chose a mix of days).
Schedule Your Class
Choose any class to attend for the week by scheduling in advance. Drop-ins are allowed, but seats are not guaranteed unless you schedule in advance.
24 Hour Cancellation Policy
Since we have very limited seating at our studio, if you can't make a class, you must cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance or you'll lose the class credit for that week.
Canceling, Upgrading & Downgrading
Cancel your membership any time by going to "Settings" in your account. You can cancel anytime and you'll still receive all your monthly benefits until 4 weeks from your last payment.
To upgrade or downgrade membership levels, simply cancel your current level and sign up at the new level. Unfortunately at this time, we can't offer partial refunds, so you may want to change over when the previous cycle is up.
No refunds are offered since the price of the membership is determined by the number of students we plan on having.