Hey, thanks for making it to the checkout page! Hopefully by now, you've seen how much value is packed into this one class ($4,414 to be specific).
Total value: $4,414
You pay: $350
Here is what you'll get once you sign up!
- A community of like-minded adult violin students. (Value: Priceless)
- Attend up to 16 hours of live classes over 8 weeks. (Value $640)
- Attend In-Person like you’ve been dreaming of this past year! (Studio Rental Value $693+)
- Attend online if you can’t make it in person.
- Longer Classes so you are sure to walk out of class confident on what to do at home.
- FREE 1 YEAR ACCESS to the Absolute Beginner Self-Guided Course, which contains
- All Lessons, both Theory and Practical, so you feel 100% confident on what you need to practice every week. (Value $47)
- Practice Videos for every lesson, with teacher demonstration videos synced with scrolling sheet music so you never lose your spot and can see and hear exactly how to execute what you’re learning. (Value $300)
- Recorded Group Classes, so you can watch the class in case you missed it, or if you want to review the class material. (Value $400)
- Full Group Class Archives Access, for all of our classes, dating back to Summer 2020 and containing 180 hours of class, searchable by song and subject matter! (Value $2,250)
- FREE practice app, containing all your Absolute Beginner Course, AND all of our Group Class Resources (Lesson Plan + Downloads, Practice Videos and Recorded Group Classes and Archives. (Value $19.99+)
- Invitation to our private WhatsApp chat group for encouragement from your fellow students, and exciting class updates and notifications. (Value: Priceless)
- Free Violin Community membership so you can share cool finds and resources to help your fellow students, or to get critiques and advice from a private community. (Value $34)
BONUS #1: Free eBook Absolute Beginner Violin Book 1. (Value $15)
BONUS #2: Free copy of the physical book for in-person attendees! (Value $15), including:
- 102 Exercises & Songs to take you from "never touched a violin" to playing Beethoven's Ode to Joy with ease. Really!
- Deciphering Sheet Music Crash Course so you never have confusion on music words and symbols again.
- The most thorough glossary of any method book. Bask in the 5-page long glossary with definitions and images explaining each term used in the book.
- Learn How & Why To Practice - an article shortcutting years of trial and error condensed onto a single page of instruction.
- Quickly Learn the Parts of the Violin - pictures and descriptions of ONLY the parts you absolutely need to know right now. You can learn the rest later!
- Learn Resting Position, Playing Position. Special quick-start guide to get you playing right away.
- Learn How to Pluck the Strings so you can memorize the 4 strings quickly, as well as get the hang of counting, and prep yourself for the next step, the bow
- Learn the Right Way to Hold the Bow and exercises to get you started right away)
- 4 Pro Tips on How to Bow Straight, by far the most troublesome part of learning violin. Found nowhere else except in this book. 11 years of research and experimenting with the most efficient and effective tips on private and group students so you can get this down right away instead of struggling for years on your own trying to figure it out!
- Learn how to have fine control over the bow with a surprisingly simple but effective exercise that the pros use every day.
- 78 Illustrations in total, so you will have no trouble gaining a crystal clear insight into the ideas and solutions being presented.
Total value: $4,414
You pay: $350
Liability Waiver: By purchasing this package you agree to attend classes at your own risk, and to waive NYC Violin Studio, its owner or teachers and the rehearsal location owner of any responsibility of ill health or other harm resulting directly or indirectly from class.
This studio does not offer refunds. Once the package is started, the package expires at the end of the semester and is not transferrable into private lesson credits. If the package is purchased and not started during the semester, the full group classes package remains on account and can be used for another group class semester later.