Make music with other adults and improve your musical skills in the process.
What you'll get:
- A great value at only $40/class.
- 2 live group violin classes per month.
- Attend in-person or online.
- Pay just $20/week for the NYC Violin Community of adult students, experienced teachers and guidance on what to practice throughout the month to improve on your goals.
- In-Person classes located conveniently across from Penn Station in NYC.
- Free sheet music for the class
- Unlimited Class Replays
- 10% off retail items, including violins (in-store only) & practice room time.
- 24/7 Song Library Access with tons of arrangments in pop, rock, classical, fiddle and more!
- Attend extra classes at a huge discount (as available)
- 5% Discount on Retail Items (in-store only, no shipping)
- Cancel anytime with one click, and still finish out your month of benefits.
Important: Please note that this membership is billed every 4 weeks. You have 28 days to take your 2 classes. After 4 weeks, your class credit will reset.
After signing up, you'll receive an email with a link to schedule your classes. A class will only show as available if there are open seats. Choose how you'd like to attend (in-person or online), and we'll send you a confirmation and reminder email 2 days and 2 hours before your class.
Schedule Your Class
Choose any class to attend for the week by scheduling in advance. Drop-ins are allowed, but seats are not guaranteed unless you schedule in advance.
24 Hour Cancellation Policy
Since we have very limited seating at our studio, if you can't make a class, you must cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance or you'll lose the class credit for that week.
Canceling, Upgrading & Downgrading
Cancel your membership any time by going to "Settings" in your account. You can cancel anytime and you'll still receive all your monthly benefits until 4 weeks from your last payment.
To upgrade or downgrade membership levels, simply cancel your current level and sign up at the new level. Unfortunately at this time, we can't offer partial refunds, so you may want to change over when the previous cycle is up.
No refunds are offered since the price of the membership is determined by the number of students we predict having.