The only book created specifically for adults who have never touched a violin before.
What you'll get:
- 102 Exercises & Songs to take you from "never touched a violin" to playing Beethoven's Ode to Joy with ease. Really!
- Deciphering Sheet Music Crash Course so you never have confusion on music words and symbols again.
- The most thorough glossary of any method book. Bask in the 5-page long glossary with definitions and images explaining each term used in the book.
- Learn How to Practice - an article shortcutting years of trial and error condensed onto a single page of instruction.
- Learn Why We Practice - a deep and thorough look at why practice is even necessary.
- Quickly Learn the Parts of the Violin - pictures and descriptions of ONLY the parts you absolutely need to know right now.
- Learn Resting Position, Playing Position. Special quick-start guide to get you playing right away.
- Learn How to Pluck the Strings so you can memorize the 4 strings quickly, as well as get the hang of counting, and prep yourself for the next step, the bow.
- Learn the Right Way to Hold the Bow and exercises to get you started right away.
- 4 Secret Tips on How to Bow Straight found nowhere else except this book. Years of knowledge and searching condensed onto a single page of practical tips!
- Learn how to have fine control over the bow with a surprisingly effective exercise that the pros use every day of their lives.
- 78 Pictoral Illustrations in total, so you retain a crystal clear idea of the core concepts.
BONUS: FREE Membership to the Violin Community, where you can be inspired, encouraged and nudged along your journey!