You are about to enroll in one of the most powerful combinations:
Group Classes + Private Lessons
What you'll get:
- An unreal group class value at only $30/class.
- An incredible private lesson value at only $65/lesson.
- Pay just $95/week for the NYC Violin Community of adult students, experienced teachers and guidance on what to practice throughout the week to improve on your goals.
- Attend in-person or online.
- In-Person classes located conveniently across from Penn Station in NYC.
- Free sheet music for the class
- Unlimited Class Replays
- 12% off retail items, including violins (in-store only) & practice room time.
- 2 Free Hours of Practice Room time per month.
- 24/7 Song Library Access with tons of arrangments in pop, rock, classical, fiddle and more!
- Attend extra group classes at a huge discount (as available)
- Cancel anytime with one click, and finish out your month of benefits.
Important: Please note that this membership is billed every 12 weeks. You have 3 months to use your 12 group classes which do not roll over. After 12 weeks, your group classes will replenish.
Your private lesson credits will roll over and will be valid for 12 months, so long as you have no late cancellations or rescheduled (less than 24 hours). See below for more info.
After signing up, you'll receive an email with a link to schedule your classes. Classes and lessons will only show as available if there is open availability. Choose how you'd like to attend (in-person or online), and we'll send you a confirmation and reminder email 2 days and 2 hours before your class.
Schedule Your Class
Choose any class to attend by scheduling in advance. Group class drop-ins are allowed, but seats are not guaranteed unless you schedule in advance. Private lessons must be scheduled in advance.
24 Hour Cancellation Policy
Since we have very limited seating at our studio, if you can't make a class, please cancel or reschedule group classes at least 24 hours in advance.
Any private lessons cancellations, reschedule or changes must be done more than 24 hours in advance or you will lose your lesson credit. (Teachers have a very limited schedule and they block that time off for you.)
Canceling, Upgrading & Downgrading
Cancel your membership anytime by going to "Settings" in your account. You can cancel anytime and you'll still receive all your monthly benefits until 4 weeks from your last payment.
To upgrade or downgrade membership levels, simply cancel your current level and sign up at the new level. Unfortunately at this time, we can't offer partial refunds, so you may want to change over when the previous cycle is up.
No refunds or exchanges are offered in this studio at this time.