You are about to enroll in the most powerful combination we offer, for the maximum amount of fun and progress:
Unlimited Group Classes + 12 45 minute Private Lesson every 12 weeks!
For just $131/week, you'll get:
- An unreal group class value LESS than $23/class. (good luck finding that anywhere else in Manhattan!)
- An incredible private lesson value at LESS than $60/lesson! (same!)
- Pay just $131/week for the NYC Violin Community of adult students, experienced teachers and guidance on what to practice throughout the week to improve on your goals.
- Attend in-person or online.
- Free sheet music for the class
- Unlimited Class Replays
- 12% off retail items, including violins (in-store only).
- 15% off additional private lessons for yourself or your friends.
- 1 Free Hour of Practice Room Time per month.
- 24/7 Song Library Access with tons of arrangments in pop, rock, classical, fiddle and more!
- Cancel your membership anytime with one click, and finish out your quarter (12 weeks) of benefits. No minimum contract time required.
Auto-renewing: Please note that this membership is billed every 12 weeks. You have 3 months to take your unlimited group classes. After 12 weeks, your group class credits will replenish and your previous credits will expire and will not roll over to the next billing cycle.
Your private lesson credits will also replenish every 12 weeks and if unused, will rollover and be valid for 12 months, so long as you have no late cancellations or rescheduled (less than 24 hours). See "24 Hour Cancellation Policy" below for details.
24 Hour Cancellation Policy
All students must give more than 24 hours notice on cancellations, reschedule or changes or they will be charged the full price of the lesson, or deduced one credit, if one is one file.
Since we have very limited seating at our studio, if you can't make a class, please cancel or reschedule group classes at least 24 hours in advance so another student can schedule in that spot
Free Practice Room Time Credits
You will be allotted three free practice hour per billing cycle, which you can use in 30 or 60 minute intervals. These expire in 12 weeks and do not roll over.
After signing up, you'll receive an email with a link to schedule your classes. Classes and lessons will only show as available if there is open availability. Choose how you'd like to attend (in-person or online), and we'll send you a confirmation and reminder email 2 days and 2 hours before your class.
Schedule Your Class
Choose any class to attend by scheduling in advance. Group class drop-ins are allowed, but seats are not guaranteed unless you schedule in advance. Private lessons must be scheduled in advance.
Canceling, Upgrading & Downgrading
Cancel your membership any time by going to "Settings > Billing Info" in your account. You can cancel anytime and you'll still receive all your monthly benefits until 4 weeks from your last payment.
To upgrade or downgrade membership levels, simply cancel your current level and sign up at the new level. Unfortunately at this time, we can't offer partial refunds, so you may want to change over when the previous cycle is up.
No refunds are offered since the price of the membership is determined by the number of active students.