NEW BOOK: From the author of Absolute Beginner Violin Book 1, Antoinette Ady
Deciphering Sheet Music Crash Course eBook
The only book created specifically for adults who are scared to death of reading sheet music.
Now when you order your FREE copy of Deciphering Sheet Music Crash Course eBook you also get the Basic Dictionary of Common Music Terms and Symbols for Violinists and a special insider offer on the Absolute Beginner Violin Book 1!
Sign up now to:
- Finally understand the symbols that all sheet music has in common.
- Learn how to keep a steady beat.
- Learn the simple way to know which notes to play and how long to hold them.
- Learn the right way to count, without needing any musical experience whatsoever!
- Learn how to count the harder stuff, so you can tackle it when you get there.
- Find out how music relates to pizza (mmm, pizza...)
BONUS: Basic Music Dictionary of Common Music Terms and Symbols in Violin
- 72 of the most commonly used words in beginner violin (word you'll run into all the time!)
- 87 definitions with examples and illustrations (many words have two or more meanings. Wouldn't it be great to always know which one was being used?)
- 14 pages of music theory that is applicable to any first time musician (or us Suzuki kids who later realized we have no idea how to read sheet music!)
Claim Your Free eBook
Understand sheet music in just one sitting!
No spam, pinky promise. Plus, you can unsubscribe any time you like.
"Antoinette is not only a wonderful musician, she's a true teacher. She was endlessly patient with me and could always find a different way to explain or describe what I needed to do. She was always encouraging but never fake about praise, so when I got it, I knew I'd actually done something right--and if I didn't, she would simply work with me further on it until I did. I'm a teacher myself, so I recognize what it takes to be a good one - and Antoinette is not just good: she's excellent. I've never met better."
- Tonia P.
"Antoinette is the best!
I read a lot of reviews for local violin teachers before choosing to start lessons with Antoinette, and I'm so glad I went with her. She's very friendly, inviting, organized, and professional. She takes the time to explain everything in a super clear and understandable way and has awesome little tips to make you a better player. She is excellent at recognizing where you might be struggling and tailoring her exercises to work on those weak spots and make you a better player.
She's also really responsive when I contact her with violin questions outside of class-time.
Would highly recommend to anyone!"
- Tova N.
"I cannot recommend NYC Violin Studio enough. I have been to other schools in NYC and this is by far the best. The instruction is fantastic. I think the instructors understand that most of the students aren't planning on becoming concert violinists, so they focus on teaching interesting pieces while providing enough theory and technique to improve without completely overwhelming us. Truly top notch professionals who make the class fun!"
- Katherine H.