(Save $60 by choosing Quarterly Billing.)
You are about to enroll in one of the most powerful combinations:
Group Classes + Private Lessons
What you'll get:
- 4 Group Classes per month (good for 35 days form purchase)
- 4 45 min Private Lessons per month (good for 6 months from purchase)
- Flexible scheduling during the month - choose whichever days you like.
- A great group class value at only $35/class.
- 45 min Private Lessons are just $65 per lesson.
- Pay just $100/week for the NYC Violin Community of adult students, experienced teachers and guidance on what to practice throughout the week to improve on your goals.
- Attend in-person or online.
- In-Person classes located conveniently across from Penn Station in NYC.
- Free sheet music for the class
- Unlimited Group Class Replays
- 12% off retail items, including violins (in-store only)
- 1 Free Hour of Practice Room time per month.
- 24/7 Song Library Access with tons of arrangments in pop, rock, classical, fiddle and more!
- Attend extra group classes at a huge discount.
- Cancel your membership anytime with one click, and still retain your month's worth of benefits.
Important: Please note that this membership is billed every 4 weeks. You have 1 month to take your 4 group classes (plus 2 free extra online classes). After 4 weeks, your group class credits will reset.
Your private lesson credits will rollover and be valid for 6 months, so long as you have no late cancellations or rescheduled (less than 24 hours). See below for more info.
After signing up, you'll receive an email with a link to schedule your classes. Classes and lessons will only show as available if there is open availability. Choose how you'd like to attend (in-person or online), and we'll send you a confirmation and reminder email 2 days and 2 hours before your class.
Schedule Your Class
Choose any class to attend by scheduling in advance. Group class drop-ins are allowed, but seats are not guaranteed unless you schedule in advance. Private lessons must be scheduled in advance.
Canceling, Upgrading & Downgrading
Cancel your membership any time by going to "Settings > Billing Info" in your account. You can cancel anytime and you'll still receive all your monthly benefits until 4 weeks from your last payment.
To upgrade or downgrade membership levels, simply cancel your current level and sign up at the new level. Unfortunately at this time, we can't offer partial refunds, so you may want to change over when the previous cycle is up.
No refunds are offered since the price of the membership is determined by the number of active students.