Register here to rent a violin from NYC Violin Studio.
Once this subscription is activated, you'll be charged every 4 weeks on the same day of the week. So make sure to only start these payments on the day of your instrument pick-up.
Since we are a small studio, we only rent to active students in the studio. In order to take the violin home with you, you must have an active, paid Membreship.
A security deposit is required. Once the violin is returned to us in good condition, we'll cancel your ongoing payment and return your security deposit in full (or, you can opt to use that money for lessons instead).
What is covered:
- 1 string change (full set or single)
- New bow, if you find your rental bow is subpar or warped.
- For kids: swap instrument size
What is not covered:
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th time string changes
- Bow repair
- Damage to the instrument so as cracked body, broken peg, broken end button, etc.
You will be responsible to pay for any damages that occur to the violin while the violin is rented out to you. If you take proper care of and protect your instrument, it is unlikely to need repair.